Flexible had to cancel plans at the last minute and travel somewhere. I really didn't think much of it as I have been corresponding with plenty of other potential daddies.
What I am finding with this whole process is that the men ultimately are too unattractive no matter what the offer or they're too unavailable to even see if there is mutual chemistry.
It looks like I'm going to have to be extremely patient. Hopefully it will be $worth$ the wait.