Friday, February 29, 2008

The Luck of the Irish

I found the Leprechaun's ad intriguing, but I hesistated to reply because he seemed like he was more interested in a NSA relationship rather than a sugar-relationship. Direct quote "Ask for less and you shall receive more."

Please...

I'm going to ask for what I want. If I don't get it, then I'll keep trying.

I sent him a message anyways. He can check out my profile and read exactly what I'm looking for. If he doesn't like what he reads, then he doesn't have to respond.

This is obviously how my fairytale world of sugar-relationships would work, but reality is never ideal.

After I received a reply from him, I knew right away that he took one look at my picture and responded to that alone. Ok fine, I don't mind being attractive ;)

We finally agreed to meet next week since he will be in town, and I told him over email that I'd like to lay out the arrangement ahead of time. That way our first meeting can be about getting to know each other and figuring out if there's chemistry... or really just any likelihood of a successful sugar-relationship.

So I told him exactly what I want. We'll see if he agrees or would like to meet first and then agree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea. it is nice to clear up confusion.

Fingers crossed for you,

AH

Anonymous said...

I dig your blog and I admire your candor. Good luck on your quest and I look forward to reading more.