Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Try, Try Again

So obviously it's been a while since i've written anything. Basically my free time ended very quickly as I started interviewing for job positions. I had some great conversations with potential sugar daddies, but it's still a learning process for me.

I realize that I cannot just pick up and travel somewhere to meet a stranger. While it sounds exciting, it is just too risky. So I limited my sugar daddy search to my area. Let's just say slim-to-no pickings... or men who didn't get that being on a sugar daddy site means they're going to get women who want to be sugar babies.

I'm moving to a new city in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll find a good-looking man, who wants to be my sugar daddy.

2 comments:

Sugar Baby said...

Travelling is risky. I'm always so skeptical of it. I have yet to do it, but I am thinking of it. I feel it can work if it is to a place you are familiar with and have people you know there.

My friend. who also does this, and I are thinking of travelling somewhere to meet potential SD, together that way we know we are safer.

Good luck with the search!

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Post an update! Also check out my blog if you need some motivation or inspiration!

Cheers!

Chicago Sugar Baby